The Doctors’ Clinic came into being in August 1903 when Doctors Willis B. Morse and Charles H. Robertson established their medical partnership. For more than a century our providers and staff have been providing personal medical care to the residents of Salem and the surrounding communities. The Doctors’ Clinic is a private practice – owned and operated by its physician partners.
We provide medical care to patients of all ages. The clinic is comprised of Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians and a General Surgeon. Our current facility opened in 1996 and is located at 5050 Skyline Village Loop South, Salem, OR.