Thank you for your interest in employment with The Doctors´ Clinic. Please complete our application and return it in person or by mail to:
The Doctors´ Clinic
5050 Skyline Village Loop S.
Salem, Oregon 97306
Attn: Human Resource Department
Employment Application (pdf)
We currently have no open positions
Full benefit package
Responsible for the efficient operation of the physician office radiology department. Ensures smooth running, efficient radiology department providing accurate, timely patient results. Ensures awareness of and compliance with all state and federal regulations regarding testing and safety. Responsible for the structure and organization of the radiology department, daily operations, and assurance of quality results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Radiology Manager include:
- Assigns duties, manages staffing schedules, reviews time records, approves time off requests, monitors and evaluates performance of staff
- Works with radiologists. Reports to clinic administrator
- Performs or assigns QC on equipment
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Is “working manager”—does mammography and diagnostic xray
- Interfaces with other departments to ensure a smoothly functioning and efficient operation.
- ARRT Certified in Mammography
- Minimum 3 years experience including one year management experience
- Experience with MQSA Rules and Regulations
- Ability to perform bone density preferred
- Current Oregon license and ARRT
- PACS and RIS knowledge
- NextGen experience preferred
- Strong technical background in diagnostic radiology
- Strong general management skills (planning, organization, training etc)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Written and oral communication skills (documentation, record keeping, presentations, etc)
- PC proficiency