Thank you for your interest in employment with The Doctors´ Clinic. Please complete our application and return it in person or by mail to:
The Doctors´ Clinic
5050 Skyline Village Loop S.
Salem, Oregon 97306
Attn: Human Resource Department
Employment Application (pdf)
Status: Full time
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Saturday Rotation
Variable 8 hour Day Shifts 9:30am-6:30pm
Description: Highly detailed position in a busy Primary Care Clinic with 20 medical providers. Serve as contact for patients arriving for appointments and scheduling return appointments, and communication between patients, and Provider’s office staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting, checking in patients, collecting co-payments, updating demographics
- Answering phones, Scheduling appointments, tasking messages in EHR for up to 10 providers at a time
- Cross-training within the reception departments, lab, surgery, Quad Reception, Front desk, switchboard.
- Facilitating patient services with other clinic departments, including document processing.
- Communicating between Providers, Patients, Medical assistants
- Following Clinic Protocols, and workflows.
- Minimum 1 year Medical Office Reception Experience required
- Minimum 1 year Experience with EMR/EPM, Microsoft Word & Excel 07 , NextGen EMR preferred.
- Proficient in Computer skills, keyboarding.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, written and verbal.
- Medical Terminology helpful
- Multi-line phone experience
Dress Code: Business Casual
Benefits: Upon completion of 90 day probation
Salary: Commensurate with experience
No phone calls please.
Certified Medical Assistant
Status: Full time
Hours: Monday through Friday with rotation of extended evening
Description: Certified Medical Assistant needed for busy multi-specialty practice.
Duties including but not limited to:
- Direct patient care
- Telephone communications
- Computerized documentation
- Experience with NextGen EMR/EPM desired
- 2-5 years clinical experience
- Graduate of accredited program
- CMA, RMA or NCMA certification required
- Ability to multi-task
Salary: Dependent on experience